Information apursuant to the article rules referred to in the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) to which the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003
we at E-Shopping Srl We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC in the browser. They contain basic information on surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice could limit some site navigation features.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Strictly necessary for operating activities
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities (eg: Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (eg: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on site pages on social networks, enabling the "like" features on Facebook and the "+ 1" on G +.
Aims of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The data collected can be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mail or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or linked to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per laws or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- get by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- E-Shopping Srl
- VAT number IT09234091008
- Via Quarto Negroni 25
- 00072 - Ariccia (RM)
- Tel / Fax: (+39) 06 93 90 845
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.